Introduction : Community led monitoring is an approach led and implemented by community people that will provide an opportunity for community members to give feedback to service providers and decision-makers to hold them accountable and to collaboratively solve barriers and bottlenecks to services for the improvement of the quality of services.
Objective : The objective of the project is to strengthen community monitoring systems that will identify barriers to improve access to testing, treatment and care and support for HIV services. Identify and deliver tailored community mobilization and advocacy strategies aimed at increasing accountability for the provision of quality HIV services. Allow the community to share feedback from the CLM initiatives and to ensure responsive mechanisms at all levels for HIV service delivery improvement.
Ongoing project activities under this project are following :
- Planning and way forward meeting and
- Trinaing on updated CLM tools
- quaterly interaction meeting with CLM task team
- Data collection at various HIV service site to monitor the services through clients]
- Interaction meeting with stakeholders including service provider and service user regarding the services being provided being provided at various sites